bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: MAHEEDA.............VENUS LOOK-ALIKE

Friday, July 15, 2011

MAHEEDA.............VENUS LOOK-ALIKE

This sexy singer became an orphan at 14, had a baby at 16, became a house help...but managed to make something of herself.
She explains...

"I had a daughter when I was 16 and since I was an orphan, I was staying with an aunt and after I got pregnant, I went to live on my own. I wasn't kicked out, I left because I couldn't bear the mockery. I was all alone and took care of my pregnancy. I did a lot of things to survive. I was a house help for a period of time. I cleaned, washed, cooked for big people. Then I met someone and he turned my life around."
The beauty goddess look alike has a recently released 4th single titled "Oko Yanpia". Watch and enjoy...

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...