bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: Wizkid...Controversy Kid

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wizkid...Controversy Kid


The 21-year-old in the last one year has risen to the very top of celeb status winning awards and cashing in on the biggest shows but then he’s had to deal with a career plagued by endless controversies.
Well, his fans don’t really mind. Even a recent video posted on YouTube last night February 6, 2012 where the EME act sings about ‘smoking Marijuana everyday’ doesn’t seem to bother them.
Everyday my brother, I’m chilling with my n****s oh yea/ we smoking marijuana all day and we giving thanks to Jah all day/seaside I’m feeling it, lucky supply the kpoli/see my brother we no be holy‘, Wizzy rhymes along to one of his songs ‘Shout out‘ off his debut ‘Super Star‘.
…oh, I’m getting paid, every other day, I’m getting paid/Wizzy you too fly I’m getting paid and I’m chilling with my people in the Zanga‘, he continues as friends gathered around him cheer him on.
Fans have hurriedly commented on the video via YouTube:
Weed is made by GOD so wats y’all p hun?‘, a comment read.
Everyday we dey smoke marijuana..but God bless you!”..lmfao,this nigga too chilled‘, another comment reads.
Some others have however frowned at Wizkid’s ‘declaration’; another comment reads.
I knw d guy is young and he is obviously doing what many young guys his age do whether superstar or not,it cant change d fact dat he is young but let’s be honest this is a career blow in d case dat if an american label or any endorsement wan cum him way now,na so him enemy for music industry go produce dis video,he don finish be dat. Except benson & hedges (cigarette brand) give am endorsement. No hating advise frm sumone who loves ur work’.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...