bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: DJ Tonny Blaze leads Ilesha Star Trek 2012 (Pix)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DJ Tonny Blaze leads Ilesha Star Trek 2012 (Pix)

Dj Tonny Blaze and A-List Nigerian talents (Wande Coal of Mavin Records, M.I of Chocolate City, Gbenga Adeyinka, 9ice and Yinka Best) stormed Ilesha in Oyo State for Star Trek. Below are some pictures.
Sensational Dj Tonny Blaze

Gbenga Adeyinka Da 1st

Gbenga Adeyinka and Dj Tonny blaze



Africa rapper Number One M.I on stage


M.I, Loose Kaynon and Dj Tonny Blaze




Mavin Records Black Diamond Wande Coal on stage alongside Terry and Dj Tonny Blaze

9ice on stage






Dj Tonny Blaze and MTV Base Crew

Me shaa lol

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I am prefer using this dj pack for my performances
https://www.lucidsamples.com/trance-samples-packs/279-complete-trance-vol-4.html
what about u guys?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...