bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: M TAL debuts Effizy ft Nigerian Boi

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

M TAL debuts Effizy ft Nigerian Boi

After a year of continued growth and success in his music career, M-Tal gives his fans not one but two singles, titled "Effizy" and "More Like Jaye Jaye". Effizy which means swagg to we all and More were both written by M-tal.
M-Tal says, “I’m absolutely excited about my new project; I feel it shows my fans a different side to me. My whole approach to the music, the delivery, my thought process is different from how it was before.”

Njoku Chinedu a.k.a M TAL Da Money is from Imo state, eastern part of Nigeria and was born on the 8th of Feb 1988 in Lagos State, Nigeria. 

Currently signed on his own label M TAL RECORDS which is also home for his crew Calaski and Nigerian Boi, he is a pre-graduate of Osun State College of Technology Esa-Oke.

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

Download and Enjoy EFIZZY ft NIGERIAN BOI

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...