bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: SPECIAL FEATURE VIDEO: IYANYA TALKS ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE..."I'VE NOT HAD SEX IN A MONTH"

Thursday, September 26, 2013

SPECIAL FEATURE VIDEO: IYANYA TALKS ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE..."I'VE NOT HAD SEX IN A MONTH"


Kukere crooner/high-priest and Soul Train Awards nominee Iyanya in an all access interview with Hip-Hop World on the Street Hop segment gave an insight into his private life. The pop singer revealed a lot about his love life. “If I told you I have not been close to a girl in six months, would you believe me?” said Iyanya.
He later admitted that he had not had sex in a month. He told asked not judge him by the fact that he whines his waist and makes all the ladies gaga, he says his primary concern is making good music for now.

Iyanya also spoke about marriage and revealed he will soon be wife shopping as he does not want to wait till he is 35 before he gets married. The 27 year old says he would rather have a child who would see him as a friend rather than a daddy. Quoting him “I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20 something that way he has a friend in me not just a daddy”.


Street Hop is a program coming soon on HipTV’s DSTV channel 324 where you can watch the full interview. For now watch excerpts from the interview below:

WATCH

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...