bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: SPECIAL FEATURE: FALZTHEBAHD GUY REVEALS MARRIAGE PLANS

Sunday, February 28, 2016

SPECIAL FEATURE: FALZTHEBAHD GUY REVEALS MARRIAGE PLANS


Hilariously interesting as ace rapper/comedian and actor FalzTheBahdGuy explains a lot of issues ranging from his career, love life, designer glasses and other interesting stuff on season 2 of Krystn Enem Show which airs on Africa Magic Urban (DSTV 153) every Saturday at 9.30am. It is a lifestyle talk show which showcases African talent.

Watch and enjoy yourself:



8 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT FALZTHEBAHDGUY

Falz whose real name is Folarin Falana is the son of highly respected lawyer and activist Femi Falana. He spoke in an interview and shared some interesting things about himself.
  1. His stage name FalzTheBahdGuy came from, Falz an abridged version of my last name, Falana.  BAHD Guy is a title and acronym that means Brilliant And Highly Distinct.
  2. He has an later ago "I do have an alter ego. His name is Brother Taju. In reality, I am quite shy but when I’m in the booth or on stage, I’m a different character"
  3.  The rapper became an Instagram sensation with his funny "Ello Bae" skits however he says he is not a comedian. "I have a passion for film, so acting is something I would probably do sooner than later. I plan to have my own TV show. I’m not a comedian"
  4. The 'Marry Me' singer  calls his own genre of music ,it’s called Wazup music
  5. Falz was rumoured to be dating Wizkid's baby mama, however when asked about the special woman in his life, he answered saying "I cannot announce one name now because my oga at the top might announce something different."
  6. He is currently working on his second album and also working on a collaborative project with an affiliated rapper named Chyn. It’s called the Starsky & Hutch Project.
  7. Falz attended St Leos Catholic Primary School, Ikeja Lagos, Olashore International Secondary School, Osun State and read law at the University of Reading in the United Kingdom. He moved back to Nigeria to attend law school and was called to bar in February 2012.
  8. When asked if he still has a passion for Law, the funny rapper responded saying "I used to go to court, but my schedule as an entertainer is hectic so I’m no longer able to practice. I may still look into that in future".



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...