bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: CHRIS BROWN RESPONDS TO KARRUECHE'S ABUSE CLAIMS AND DEATH THREATS

Monday, May 8, 2017

CHRIS BROWN RESPONDS TO KARRUECHE'S ABUSE CLAIMS AND DEATH THREATS



It is obvious that Chris has grown from a boy to a man if his latest comment on the case of Karrueche's abuse claims and death threats against him is to be taken serious.


In a recent post by TMZ, Chris Brown who seemed to be playing 'catch me of you can' with Karrueche's attorneys; after failed attempts to serve him legal documents to appear in court over an alleged abuse and death threat claims against him by Karrueche, was served the documents by a process server while leaving Grooves Night Club in Houston on his birthday.

Chris Brown served at Grooves Night Club in Houston

An angry Chris left a comment on popular lifestyle instagram handle @balleralert saying, "I will not just accept any papers from any lawyer and I will not go to court to admit guilt to further tarnish who I am...I pled guilty in the Rihanna case because I was..."





No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...