bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: I AM GOING TO BE AN INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE SOON - CHARMEE

Monday, October 15, 2018

I AM GOING TO BE AN INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE SOON - CHARMEE



Fast rising act and Idol Records signee Charmee is aiming for international stardom faster than perceived. 
The soft spoken singer in a recent chat with our correspondent said he would become an international artiste in less than a year.
Read excerpts of the interview below:

*Who is Charmee?

A- Charmee is a talented music Artist. Real name Uzoma Victor, first son of three. A indigene of Imo State. Currently signed to Idol Records.

*How did your music journey start?

A- While I was growing up I was in the children choir from the age of 4 we were called the “Little Stars” then later on graduated to the “Big Stars” from age 12. When I got into the university I didn’t let the music dream die. I kept pushing and I was the most talked about throughout my music time in school. And thank God I’m here now.

*What is your biggest achievement in your career so far?

A- Projecting Charmee as a brand to the world. Seeing my dreams come through and I know the best is still coming my way soonest

*As an upcoming act, who inspires you in the Nigerian Music scene?

A- People like Duncan Mighty Wizkid and Davido (locally) and people like Chris brown Drake and Justin Bieber (internationally).




*What else are you into other than music?

A- Before now I was into the fashion line. Buh right now music is my life

*What should we be expecting from you next?

A- Get ready for tours and I’m working on something big with a big name in the industry. Get ready for this one.

*Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

A- For me 5 years is too far. In a year time, Charmee would be the name on everyone’s lip. I’ll be the biggest name in the industry By God’s Grace cos I have the best team. So you imagine what happens in 5yrs it’s gonna be so amazing…I’ll be an international artiste.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...