bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: DON FIASCO ft OLAMIDE drops MY LIFESTYLE REMIX

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DON FIASCO ft OLAMIDE drops MY LIFESTYLE REMIX

The CEO of AFE Records Amsell Afam popularly known as Don Fiasco took us by surprise with his latest single “My Lifestyle Remix” featuring Olamide. When we asked him what prompted him having interest as an artist he said “I have always wanted to be a rapper”.
Well without saying much; enjoy the remix version of his latest single “My Lifestyle” featuring Olamide

Brief Biography
I started my business. I deal in cars. I slowed down during President Obasanjo’s regime due to his regulation on automobiles from abroad. I later moved to USA to further my education. I settled in Canada at the long run. It was when I was in Canada I decided to do music. I had wanted to do all these, but due to responsibilities I have at home, I had to put it aside in order to focus on my education. More so, the time has come to bounce back. I was in Nigeria in 2011 to set up Afam Fiasco Entertainment. It is a record label. It was finally incorporated in November 2011. AFE Records currently has 3 [Shun-Don, Ruddy-Tee and C-Max] signed artist under its label.

FreshLikeMorningDew: MY LIFESTYLE REMIX - DON FIASCO ft OLAMIDE

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...