bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: Jahborne - Ghetto People (Inspired by John Legend's Ordinary People)

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jahborne - Ghetto People (Inspired by John Legend's Ordinary People)

Message from Jahborne

"I just read an article stating that my Dear Nigeria has been ranked as the 20th Saddest country in the world by forbes,. Also pointing out that Decades of corruption have squandered our great oil and gas wealth and I only have our corrupt leaders to blame for this. Ghetto people is a piece on my mind.....I love Nigeria, Lets make it a better place... produced by Krystal Beat. Inspired by 'Ordinary people by John Legend.
AFROBEAT LIVES ON........."

Cheers,
JAHBORNE.

FreshLikeMorningDew: GHETTO PEOPLE (Inspired by John Legend's Ordinary People)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...