bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: BBA 8 UPDATE: LK4 - WELL HUNG, PRINCE, RICH KID AND ONE TIME ALLEGED THIEF

Sunday, June 9, 2013

BBA 8 UPDATE: LK4 - WELL HUNG, PRINCE, RICH KID AND ONE TIME ALLEGED THIEF


Right after the party, Uganda’s LK4 turned to a talebearer and made quite a number of interesting revelations....

"I don’t care about the USD 300 000. I have money from here to Jerusalem. I’m a Prince in Uganda”

"They have seen me in the shower. Every chick in here wants me because I’m well hung. That’s why I was nominated”

It is unclear if he’s only making up some of these claims up but considering that his mum, Elizabeth Nabatanzi is a former presidential adviser, he could well be a rich kid. 

I'm a Prince....


But one thing the bad boy of Uganda’s Basketball did not reveal was that he was arrested last year September for possible involvement in the robbery of Shs100m from Lloyd Forex Bureau but was released on the advice of Uganda’s Resident State Attorney while the investigations continues.
Well let's see how the eviction turns out.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...