bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: B.T.S PICTURES: FLAVOUR PICKS A PERFECT ADA ADA (BBA 8 WINNER DILLISH) FOR HIS LATEST VIDEO SHOOT

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

B.T.S PICTURES: FLAVOUR PICKS A PERFECT ADA ADA (BBA 8 WINNER DILLISH) FOR HIS LATEST VIDEO SHOOT


‘I can bring out the inner child of ANYONE!!! goofing around on set with‘, says Big Brother Africa winner Dillish Matthews who has been globetrotting ever since emerging winner of the reality TV show. 
The delectable beauty recently featured in award winning singer Flavour‘s new video titled ‘Ikwokrikwo’ directed by Clarence Peters.

‘I always said if I am to be in a music video, I have to be lead, has to be for a huge musician and they have to pay me good!!! power of the tongue!!!‘, Dillish muses.

The video will be released in the second week of December.



Check out some behind-the-scene photos below.








No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...