bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: SEXY HOT PHOTOS OF BEVERLY OSU (NIGERIA'S FEMALE REP AT BBA 8)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SEXY HOT PHOTOS OF BEVERLY OSU (NIGERIA'S FEMALE REP AT BBA 8)


Sexy Sassy

Oops




Hi

With friends by the beach in........

Nawtieeee




The sexy video vixen had this to say about dating and men:

 "After all that a guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he's in love with me, I don't take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that," Beverly said, adding that "men cannot be trusted".

The playful and fun loving beauty on a web based reality show hosted by Man Hour TV bared her mind on a couple of issues about her seemingly controversial personae. Watch and enjoy below.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...