bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: VIDEO PREMIERE: Chairman (MI - Chairman Parody Video) - yoM.I

Saturday, June 1, 2013

VIDEO PREMIERE: Chairman (MI - Chairman Parody Video) - yoM.I

yoM.I - The Chairman
I must confess I saw this on a colleague's blog, watched the video and nearly choked on my Alomo Bitters (lol).
Gosh this is the most hilarious video parody I have seen and unfortunately it happened to be a parody of one of Nigeria's award winning ace rapper Jude Abaga a.k.a M.I.

This is coming from yoM.I Black and his Video Hit Show crew starring Lilian Paul and directed by William Samuel.
William Samuel (Director)

yoM.I on set

Lilian Paul
The crew had this to say...
"So team VHS watched M.I's new video "Chairman" and we taught it would be cool to do a fun parody of a Nigerian chairman. We had fun shooting this, so have fun watching"

Watch and have fun....

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...