bN6HvpcowZbCzfm-1qhqQMHRR1o Welcome to Toscantainment: SPECIAL FEATURE: JOHN LEGEND'S Official Merch Now Available

Saturday, November 23, 2013

SPECIAL FEATURE: JOHN LEGEND'S Official Merch Now Available


Hello Beautiful People!
It's official! I've launched my new merch store with everything from Made To Love Tour tees to tote bags! If you didn't get a chance to pick up some items on my tour or if you're looking for holiday gifts, clickhere to head to the store now and browse.
And if you missed it, I had a lot of fun at my Tiny Desk Concert on NPR. Watch it here.
"All Of Me" is also available on iTunes. Play it for your special someone this holiday season!
With love,

John

courtesy Sony Music Entertainment | 550 Madison Avenue 24th Floor | New York, NY 10022

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...